Wednesday, June 13, 2007

HC AGENT.

This is from a book called "The Lab" written by Jack Heath.
It talks about a 16 yr-old superhuman agent working for the Deck.
This is a part where he captures a head of security guard from some top security place. The agent is called Six and the guard is called Stadil.

"This," Six said, picking up and unrolling the blue-prints, "is a map of this floor. I want to know where the Deck agents are being held. As you are head of security please do not waste my time by pleading ignorance.
Stadil raised an eyebrow coolly. "This isn;t the first time someone has a gun to his head, Six thought."
"I have visited several of these rooms, and established that my colleagues are not in them," Six said. "If you point to a room I have visited before, I will kill you. If you refuse to tell me, I will kill you. if you take too long, i will know you are plotting against my interests, and I will kill you. If you co-operate, you will be left here. Alive." his gaze hardened. "If my proposal takes much consideration, then I have clearly underestimated your intellect."
Stadil pointed out a room on the map wordlessly. Six was right- there was nothing else he could do.

ROFL- how direct can Six be? Hc dude....

Vik

No comments: