Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Physics unit 1 exam pawnage

Yea i spent bout freaken 3 hours writing the cheat sheet for gay physics unit 1 exam. Even though it doesn;t count as anything, i still wanna get a reasonable mark so i can bag the hell outa the ppl who got lower than me. jkjk. I actually wanted to make my parents feel happy. (<.<) awww``.
Well, i wasn;t disappointed. The physics exam was so freaken easy since all- and I mean ALL of the questions were either from the tests that we did or from the exam revision--- WHICH WAS ALL ON MY CHEAT SHEET!!- What ownage! 8-). However i still reckon i won't get a really really good mark cause i'm freaken careless=\ cause when i checked over my exam paper, i found out so many mistakes. ZZzZ. (--)''

vIK

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Haha! I kick arse at Physics last year! Ok, not really, I just got lucky...lucky I didn't get Mrs Labib. I'm sure you did fine, your pretty smart...

Unknown said...

lol who needs a cheat sheet? :P:P
careless mistakes are so annoying yeh.. gotta learn from them.. haha im gonna dota before my exams for fun

vik said...

rofl sif dota b4 exams. let dota in the holidays.